Please keep your child home if they have any of the following symptoms:
- fever (100.4 or greater),
- new onset of moderate to severe headache
- shortness of breath
- new cough
- sore throat
- abdominal pain from unknown cause
- new congestion/runny nose, new loss of sense of taste or smell
- nausea, fatigue from unknown cause
- muscle or body aches
Also, if you are keeping your child home with above mentioned symptoms, their siblings and/or other children in the household must remain home as well.
Please call your child’s school to notify the office if you are keeping your child home.
Also, a symptomatic individual with a negative Covid test must provide the school with a copy of the negative Covid test or healthcare providers note indicating the negative test result prior to returning to school.
If an alternative diagnosis is determined without a negative Covid test, then a healthcare providers note with the alternative diagnosis must be received prior to your child returning to school.